• 1- 869-466-2998
  • info@sknfa.com


Deadlock in Newtown as both in the SKNFA Premier League ended in stalemates: Bath United drawing nil all with Jones Group Sandy Point and SOL IAS Conaree FC coming from behind to draw with Newtown United 1-1.

Scoring for Newtown 

Akimba Lawrence 5th min


Scoring for Conaree 

Jahbari Isaac (Newtown) own goal 67th min

Coach Anthony Nets Isaac said the draw was probably a fair result. “It’s a fair result, even though we scored both goals, but it still ended up in a draw, because the last one was an own, unfortunately, But I am still satisfied,” Isaac said.

Coach of Conaree Al Richards commended his players for coming from behind to draw the match but said it’s time to get wins on the board. “What changed in the second half, was we were going with the (direction of) the wind. First half the wind was a factor for us and we didn’t stick to the principles either…second half going with the wind made it easier to play how we wanted. We got back the goal and we could have gotten the go-ahead goal; we didn’t get it but we are happy with the draw,” Richards said.


In the nil-all draw between Bath and Sandy Point, Sandy Point finished the game with ten men after


Red card 

Anthony Alves (Sandy Point) 55th min

(Receiving a 2nd caution during the match)

Assistant Coach Kenneth Douglas said this is becoming a trend with this team and must be fixed. “My team is playing very, very good football but we are not getting (the ball) in the back of the net.  We must score goals in order to win. Something else that is hampering us also is red cards. We played two teams…unfortunately we received red cards in both games so we have to play with one man down. But I am proud of the guys,” he said.

For Bath, Coach Alex Claxton believes his team dropped two points as they could have won the match. “We certainly believe that we dropped two points…in order to win you must score goals and we had quite a number of opportunities and we let them go a-begging,” Claxton said.