Position: Technical Director/ Director of Football Development
The St. Kitts Nevis Football Association (SKNFA) is a private organization of an associative nature in compliance with the laws of St. Kitts/Nevis and registered as per the Saint Kitts/Nevis Football Association (incorporation) Act. The headquarters are in Basseterre, St. Kitts.
SKNFA is a Member of FIFA and of CONCACAF and CFU and SKNOC.
- A Valid Confederation A or B license or a Higher qualification
- Top division league level playing experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience coaching youth soccer is required.
- Coaching education instructing 5 years’ experience at the national level is desirable
- Coach a national senior team, semi-professional or professional team
- Ability to, and comfortable with, working with multiple supervisory and/or collaborative bodies including the Board of Directors, Government Ministries, NGO’s and SKNFA Members Clubs
- Excellent people skills, including strong consultative facilitation, listening, and decision-making skills
- Excellent computer skills (Power Point, Excel, word, Key note etc.)
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel (holds a valid US visa or admission document)
- Outstanding public speaking skills
- Event management experience
- Knowledgeable about Grassroots Football (Certified)
- Proven track record of providing strategic direction in a collaborative manner, (i.e. inspiring and implementing a Shared Vision for football development)
- Experience with budget development for football programmes; particularly youth and women’s football.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including public holidays and weekends.
- Experience working with youth soccer and/or youth-centered organizations
- Proven track record of success coaching and developing teams
- Multi-lingual is an asset but not necessity
- Provide SKNFA Executive with Football Development Plan for Approval
- Draws up, defines and leads the National Technical Development Policy under the authority of the Federation and in compliance with the Federation’s General Policy.
- Execute the development of the four (4) Pillars for Football Development; (1) Grassroots Football (2) Coach Education (3) Youth Football (4) Club Development
- Develop, implement and coordinate grassroots and youth football programmes.
- Implement and coordinate coach education programme within the SKNFA
- Develop, implement and coordinate elite football programme within the SKNFA
- Develop, implement and coordinate women’s football development programme.
Please apply in writing to
The General Secretary
St. Kitts Nevis Football Association
Tel. (869) 466-8502
Deadline: Friday July 13 2018