• 1- 869-466-2998
  • info@sknfa.com

Shocking results for Saturday’s Premier games!

Talk about unpredictability once more! Yesterday (28th April), Conaree FC (currently in second place) came up against Mantab FC (currently in 9th place). The first shocker of the game was that Mantab was able to score their first goal in the second (2nd) minute of the game thanks to Nigel Browne.
In a matter of minutes however, Conaree was able to score not one, but two goals compliments Kadeem Lewis and Byon Morson respectively giving Conaree the lead. They sat comfortably knowing that they were leading. It was somewhat intriguing however, to see Mantab constantly pressuring Conaree’s defense up to the dying moments of the game. Just as the game was about to be called off, there was Mantab pressing once more and as a reward for their determination, Jason Phipps controlled the ball on his chest and BOOM, shattered Conaree’s comfort in one strike. Less than one (1) minute later, the game was called to an end, the end result being 2-2.

At 8:00 p.m. S.L.Horsford’s (first place) came up against St. Thomas Trinity Strikers (8th place). The game got off to a slow start and S.L.Horsford’s coach did not see the need to play with his regular team, he instead had eight(8) of his starters on the bench. Strikers looked to take advantage of this opportunity but just could not seem to get the ball into the net. At the end of the first half the game was still scoreless.
As the second half progressed, St. Paul’s coach Austin Huggins decided to make a substitute bringing on Terrance Warde to try his luck. Still no goals came. In a matter of minutes it was St. Paul’s Javeim Blanchette lining up to take the field but Strikers had gotten a break and it was the young Vallen Rogers to score the lone goal.
With just fifteen (15) minutes to spare St. Pauls looked to equalize but Strikers were not about to give up their lead. The game ended at 1 nil in favour of St. Thomas Trinity Strikers who hold steady at 8th place.

Leave a Reply